You can. Do it for a year and write a Buzzfeed article on it.
1. Throw your cell phone away. Land lines and pay phones ONLY. And no, you can’t borrow a friend’s. If you are lost, you’d better have a paper map. If you are late, start running.
2. Cancel your internet. If you need a computer, only use it to type word documents. Only print from a printer that is manually connected to the computer.
3. If you need to fax something, download your document to a floppy disc and take it to a Kinko’s. Print it out and fax it from there.
4. If you need a book, go to the bookstore or library.
5. If you need music, buy it at a music store.
6. If you want porn, steal it from your dad, duh.
7. If you want to see a movie, you can probably find the movie times by calling the theater.
Since you are 15, you probably don’t have a job yet, so you might have to ask your parents to take you to these places. If they have any sense of adventure, they will indulge you.