1. Georgina McConnell, a 19-year-old British teen who is making waves in the female bodybuilding world, responded to haters who criticize the way she looks.
2. On her official fanpage, she wrote about how she is “happy with who I am” and she doesn’t see “muscle as anything masculine at all.”
3. Her bio on Anabolic Designs says she originally wanted to be “thin and toned” like most girls. The New York Daily News reported that she started working out at the age of 14.
4. She told the Daily Mail: “I knew it was an unusual thing for a girl my age to want to do — most girls want to be thin and dainty — but I really love it.”
5. Although she competes in a bikini, McConnell prefers to cover up because “people stare at me — especially my arms and shoulders.” She also talked about how people have often said “nasty things” about her.
7. She is now preparing to compete at the U.K. Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation (UKBFF) British Championships in October.
1 year progress same weight 18 years and 19