1. A CCTV camera captured an alleged suicide attempt by a 21-year-old woman (name withheld) who jumped in front of a speeding train in Delhi, India, in June, reported the Hindustan Times.
2. The incident occurred on a deserted platform on Sunday in the Delhi metro. According to metro officials it would be impossible to survive such an event unless there was ditch or depression on the tracks.
Tasneem Nashrulla is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Tasneem Nashrulla at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️