1. A CCTV camera captured an alleged suicide attempt by a 21-year-old woman (name withheld) who jumped in front of a speeding train in Delhi, India, in June, reported the Hindustan Times.
2. The incident occurred on a deserted platform on Sunday in the Delhi metro. According to metro officials it would be impossible to survive such an event unless there was ditch or depression on the tracks.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›