1. Nearly 75% of Georgia’s Republicans have a favorable opinion of Paula Deen, the Georgia native and celebrity chef who admitted to using the N-word.
Carlo Allegri, File / AP
2. Less than 60% of Georgia’s Republicans have a favorable opinion of Martin Luther King Jr., the leader of the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
3. The End.
Tasneem Nashrulla is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Tasneem Nashrulla at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.