1. Nearly 75% of Georgia’s Republicans have a favorable opinion of Paula Deen, the Georgia native and celebrity chef who admitted to using the N-word.
2. Less than 60% of Georgia’s Republicans have a favorable opinion of Martin Luther King Jr., the leader of the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
3. The End.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›