2. The most integral element in the search for suitable partners is their biodata, or résumé.
To attract prospective partners, the biodata must showcase all your amazing accomplishments, like being fair-skinned, extremely wealthy, or, in this person’s case, “sexually unfit.”
4. But in this revolutionary technological era of LinkedIn and Yo, four Harvard Business School grads decided it was time to digitize the marital manhunt. Enter easybiodata.com where singles can create, upload, and share their biodata.
While this isn’t India’s first match-making website, it’s the first to emphasize the importance of résumé-building in the online spouse hunt.
8. The point is to bypass all of the marriage middlemen because “a lot of people aren’t very happy that their parents are representing them,” Yu Kakitsubo, one of the co-founders, told NBC News.
SIngles have the option of sharing their biodata with friends and extended family.
(H/t Aarti Virani)
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.