1. This is Prince Hisahito of Japan. The future of the world’s oldest monarchy depends on him.
2. Right now he’s busy being SO GODDAMN CUTE!
3. He couldn’t get any cuter unless he held a rabbit. OH. WAIT.
4. The cuteness can get overwhelming for some people.
5. On a scale of one to guinea pig…
6. He is wearing a suit and tie and PETTING A DEER. I… just… can’t…
Jiji Press / Getty Images
7. When he runs out of adorable animals to pet, he goes bug hunting with his dad.
8. He hangs with grasshoppers. The future of the world’s oldest monarchy is safe in his tiny adorable hands.
9. When life gives him lemons, he looks cute.
10. Stop it.
11. Kindergarten graduation ceremony. NBD.
AFP / Getty
12. He frolicks!
Reuters / AP
13. He slides!
14. He dog oggles!
15. Prince Hisahito RULES ALL.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›