1. Budapest-based designer Zsolt Molnár (who goes by Zsutti) took five months to create 62 artistic posters for every episode of Breaking Bad.
Breaking Bad / S01E01 / Pilot
2. In an email to BuzzFeed, the 31-year-old artist said he was so impressed with the show that he “felt the need to say goodbye in an appropriate way.”
Breaking Bad / S01E02 / Cat’s in the Bag…
5. He used one important object or subject and one significant quote from every episode to design his minimalistic style of posters.
Breaking Bad / S02E06 / Peekaboo
11. To choose the design of each poster, Molnár said he researched the symbolism of objects and colors in every episode and considered how the plot and the characters evolved through the season.
Breaking Bad / S03E12 / Half Measures
14. Molnár said he watched every episode at least three to four times, and some he had to re-watch eight times.
Breaking Bad / S04E07 / Problem Dog
17. He said he took a total of around 400 hours to create all the posters — an average of 6 1/2 hours per poster — and spent anywhere between three hours to 18 hours working on every illustration.
Breaking Bad / S05E01 / Live Free Or Die
19. Molnár created the first poster at the end of September last year and finished the final one on Feb. 15.
Breaking Bad / S05E07 / Say My Name
22. All 62 of his prints can be bought here.
Breaking Bad / S05E10 / Buried
24. He said a lot of people want him to do a Game of Thrones poster series but he has to catch up on 30 episodes over three seasons.
Breaking Bad / S05E14 / Ozymandias
26. Check out all 62 posters here.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.