1. Sneakers make you feel free… like everything’s a possibility.
Man Repeller / Via manrepeller.com
2. You’re always ready for an adventure with sneakers.
TheKittyChristy / Via youtube.com
3. They make it easier for you to be on the run. Literally.
DaysintheLife / Via inthelife.days.am
4. You can wear them on the grass, on cobbled paths, and dusty pavements without worrying about ruining them.
6. You can finally say buh bye to teetering around in heels at work. Oh, and no more painful bunions either!
20th Century Fox / Via youtube.com
8. You can dance the night away in sneakers. In heels, all you can do is shuffle for a couple of hours.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment / Via youtube.com
9. At the end of a crazy night, you don’t have to walk barefoot on gross sidewalks.
Universal Television / Via youtube.com
10. Sneakers help you make the stairs your bitch.
DearBabuskha / Via dearbabushka.tumblr.com
Suck it, stairs! Take that!
11. Sneakers can be just as feminine as heels.
Hollywood Records / Via youtube.com
12. You can wear them on your big day and look like a million bucks while being über comfortable.
Abby Anderson / Via studioaphoto.net
13. Scuffed sneakers? Well now they’re vintage. Win-Win.
Sneaker Fetish / Via youtube.com
14. Heels might make your ass look great temporarily, but you can use your sneakers to give it a good workout.
15. They reduce your chances of face-planting since your center of gravity hasn’t been messed with.
Miramax Films / Via edition01.tumblr.com
18. Let’s not forget, Ellen DeGeneres rocks them all the time.
ABC Studios / Via youtube.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.