1. That time when she was Wonder Woman and saved the world from a lifetime of boring daytime TV.
3. There was that time she teamed up with Baywatch lifeguards to keep the oceans safe.
6. Or that time when she joined Dorothy on a journey of self-discovery?
7. Let’s not forget that time she officiated Kanye and Kim’s wedding, but you didn’t notice cause it was Kanye and Kim.
8. There was also that time when she was a charming, funny, flight attendant.
9. And that moment when she made you wish she was your step-mom.
10. That time when she stood tall amongst a random assortment of legends.
12. That time she was Ginger DeGeneres in Gilliagan’s Island.
14. Or when she made you wish your girlfriend was hot like her.
15. There’s that time she invited you to come and knock on her door.
16. That time she took one small step for woman, one giant leap for womankind.
17. Or when she showed us how to take a good, old-timey yearbook photo.
18. Let’s not forget that time she ran, ran so far away with a “Flock of Seagulls.”
20. There was that time she made it hard for you to say, “Baby Bye, Bye, Bye…”
21. She also basically proved that her body was “…too bootylicious for ya babe.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.