1. For when you’re on an emoji-nal roller coaster.
Get it here.
2. For when you’re “Drunk in Love” and want to ear-worm people.
Can’t stop singing “Surfboard” now can you?
Get it here.
3. For when you come in peace and you don’t want to see, hear, or speak any kind of evil!
4. For when you’re too cool for school (among other things).
Get it before it runs out, here.
6. For when you’re into someone and you don’t know how to tell them.
Don’t say it, wear it! Buy them here.
7. For when you want the world to know that you are taken…
… because changing your relationship status on Facebook isn’t enough.
Buy it here.
8. For when it’s sexy time. *wink wink*
You know you want it… so just go get it already!
10. For when you forgot to flush the toilet and you needed to explain it.
11. For why you’re a vegan/vegetarian.
Stop with the questions! Please refer to my shirt.
12. For when you think it’s high time someone brought Whitney Houston’s song into the 21st century.
Remember Whitney’s song So Emotional? You can buy it here.
14. For when you don’t even care enough to make any sense whatsoever.
15. For when you want to convey your shock of seeing a ghost…
…while keeping warm. Get it here.
17. For when you want people to talk to the hand.
These nail decals can do the talking for you!
18. For when you have a great poop and you want the people you live with to know that!
You can buy this throw-pillow here.
19. For when you want to share your great poop experience with EVERYONE.
This may come with a steep price tag but there is no better way to segue into your great poop story than to wear the epitome of luxury + irony on your feet. You can buy this frightfully expensive pair of loafers here.
You can find a cheaper option here. or just grab your artistically talented friend and make them draw the poop emojis on your shoes!
20. For when you don’t feel like wearing your emojis but would like to carry them around with you.
21. For when you need your emojis to keep you warm at night.
Find it here.
22. For when you want to share the story of your everyday life but don’t like the “talk” part.