1. You’ve been called out for being too sensitive, one too many times.
Chuck Lorre Productions / Via silence-with-no-whispers.tumblr.com
2. You constantly have to make up excuses, just so you can stay in.
Telepictures Productions / Via wifflegif.com
3. You use nesting as a way to deal with all the emotions you feel.
Viacom Media Networks / Via wifflegif.com
4. The intensity with which you care for your best friends makes them think you’re just being clingy. But you’re not.
Illumination Entertainment / Via youtube.com
5. It’s hard for you to stay grounded because you are such a romantic.
Walt Disney Studios / Via 5sosdaysdreams.tumblr.com
6. Large social situations make you want to run for cover.
vidproject / Via youtube.com
7. The spotlight is straight-up terrifying.
Ryan Seacrest Productions / Via nicoola-s.tumblr.com
8. When people figure out how loyal you are, they take advantage of it.
9. Staying focused on conversations is difficult because you’ve just got so many thoughts up there.
BBC One / Via thegiflibrary.tumblr.com
10. It’s hard for you to make friends because you avoid superficial associations.
Fox Network / Via funny-pictures.picphotos.net
11. And when you do try to put yourself out there, your shyness gets mistaken for indifference.
Elizabeth Meriwether Pictures / Via juzzodiac.tumblr.com
13. Because you are a frequent passenger on the emotional roller coaster.
14. Your nonconfrontational attitude makes people think that you don’t have an opinion.
NBCUniversal Television / Via theonlygirlamongboys.blogspot.com
15. It’s hard for you to be nice to yourself because of how overly self-critical you can be.
NBCUniversal Television / Via sororityguru.tumblr.com
16. And your friends get annoyed by your need to constantly be reassured.
ABC Studios / Via alexriku.tumblr.com
17. You most definitely have a box of utter garbage, all because of how sentimental you can be.
Warner Bros. Studios / Via youtube.com