1. Bittersweet Chocolate Molten Cake
Classic, straightforward, and just your type. Recipe here.
2. Vegan Beet-Powered Chocolate Lava Cakes
A passionate activist that REALLY cares about changing the world. In a hot way. Recipe here.
3. Molten Dulce de Leche Cakes
Could be The One. Recipe here.
4. White Chocolate Lava Cake
Lives life to the fullest. Recipe here.
5. Whole Wheat Raspberry Molten Cakes
Solid. Keeps both feet on the ground and thinks about the future. Recipe here.
6. Molten Peanut Butter Caramel Brownie Cakes
Makes you feel young and spontaneous. Recipe here.
7. Molten Chocolate Cakes with Green Tea and Black Sesame Filling
Worldly, well traveled, and open-minded. Recipe here.
8. Butterscotch Spice Molten Cakes
The best friend you start to see differently. Recipe here.
9. Marshmallow Filled Molten Chocolate.
A bad influence, but thrilling while it lasts. Recipe here.
10. Vanilla Bean Cakes with Molten Chocolate Framboise Ganache
Challenges you in a good way and makes you see the world differently. Recipe here.
11. Meyer Lemon Molten Cakes
You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful. Recipe here.
12. Salted Caramel-Filled Molten Chocolate Cakes
Sweet, reliable, and won’t break your heart. Recipe here.
13. Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
Down to earth, sensible and genuine. Recipe here.
14. Chocolate Nutella Lava Cakes
Super hot. Knows it. Recipe here.