2. Drink from a mug that uses a computer to keep your coffee warm.
Meet the iCup.
3. Pack “Chewy” noodles for lunch.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
4. Eat some Microsoft Windows sushi…
Does Apple eat Microsoft sushi for lunch?
6. Order pizza from a futuristic touch-screen table.
Pizza Hut is testing a table that lets you customize orders on a giant touchscreen. Minority Report, much?
10. Express your love by giving your SO or BFF a dinosaur-eating-pizza necklace.
Now that’s a promising relationship. Get the PizzaSaurus Necklace here.
11. Slice and toast your bread at the same time (with a tool that Tumblr reveals is actually a Hogwarts Sorting Hat.)
14. Build virtual snacks with LEGOS.
LEGO my Eggo?
20. Put up motivational posters.
Get Ice Pop Superhero Posters here.
21. Season food with Rubik’s Cube salt and pepper mills.
Alas, they’re sold out. :(
22. Start baking.
Though these Pac-Man oven mittens are discontinued. Womp, womp.
24. Or cool Tetris-shaped ice.
Get it here.