2. Drink from a mug that uses a computer to keep your coffee warm.
Meet the iCup.
3. Pack “Chewy” noodles for lunch.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
4. Eat some Microsoft Windows sushi…
Does Apple eat Microsoft sushi for lunch?
6. Order pizza from a futuristic touch-screen table.
Pizza Hut is testing a table that lets you customize orders on a giant touchscreen. Minority Report, much?
7. Make a superhero-themed pizza.
Captain America needs pizza, too.
9. Just make sure every slice is precise.
Get Pi Pizza Cutter here.
10. Express your love by giving your SO or BFF a dinosaur-eating-pizza necklace.
Now that’s a promising relationship. Get the PizzaSaurus Necklace here.
11. Slice and toast your bread at the same time (with a tool that Tumblr reveals is actually a Hogwarts Sorting Hat.)
13. Take a swig from a Polyjuice Potion flask.
Get it here.
14. Build virtual snacks with LEGOS.
LEGO my Eggo?
20. Put up motivational posters.
Get Ice Pop Superhero Posters here.
21. Season food with Rubik’s Cube salt and pepper mills.
Alas, they’re sold out. :(
22. Start baking.
Though these Pac-Man oven mittens are discontinued. Womp, womp.
24. Or cool Tetris-shaped ice.
Get it here.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›