1. Candid moments you just can’t fake
Like when Karl lost it over this farmer’s joke about his misplaced wedding ring…
2. His unwavering ability to get laughs, and he doesn’t even “get it”
Like when he had the “Flaming Ron” AKA the HOTTEST PIE AKA death.
Check it out at 3:59
4. His emotional football related outbursts (cough cough, State of Origin)
HE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE
The State of Origin Rugby League clash between New South Wales and Queensland is a rivalry on the same level as the University of Michigan and Ohio State. Shit is INTENSE.
6. That time he was drunk at the Logies
He once did an entire segment at 5:30 a.m. completely schwasted from the night before.
He giggles, he goes on barely-relevant tangents, he has the attention span of a lost puppy.
It’s utterly fascinating.
7. His brutal honesty about his opinions regarding Miley Cyrus
Not hatin’ Miles, we love how you twerk
8. He could absolutely do puppets- even with slime.
“He’s like Gandi, but better, he likes Puppets”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝