For those who don’t know: this adorable man is Karl Stefanovic, one of the hosts of the Today Show.
And he is one of Australia’s most ridiculous (and therefore beloved) Morning Show hosts.
For all the right reasons.
1. Candid moments you just can’t fake
Like when Karl lost it over this farmer’s joke about his misplaced wedding ring…
2. His unwavering ability to get laughs, and he doesn’t even “get it”
Like when he had the “Flaming Ron” AKA the HOTTEST PIE AKA death.
Check it out at 3:59
4. His emotional football related outbursts (cough cough, State of Origin)
HE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE
The State of Origin Rugby League clash between New South Wales and Queensland is a rivalry on the same level as the University of Michigan and Ohio State. Shit is INTENSE.
6. That time he was drunk at the Logies
He once did an entire segment at 5:30 a.m. completely schwasted from the night before.
He giggles, he goes on barely-relevant tangents, he has the attention span of a lost puppy.
It’s utterly fascinating.
7. His brutal honesty about his opinions regarding Miley Cyrus
Not hatin’ Miles, we love how you twerk
8. He could absolutely do puppets- even with slime.
“He’s like Gandi, but better, he likes Puppets”
9. His Enthusiasm
Don’t hold back Karl. Don’t you EVER hold back.
10. He knows what is important…
Look at that focus!
11. He knows when to bail
Like this time he got all the way down the hill…then fell off at a standstill.
BECAUSE: OWNED THAT HILL
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›