1. I mean, she might be the queen of awkward hugs.
It’s OK, Taylor. We have all been there. At least we know we are not alone.
2. At least she admits that her weird tendencies may have led to loneliness.
Admitting weirdness is the first step. Thanks, Tay, for helping us realize that weirdness can be something that not everyone accepts but at least us weirdos have each other.
3. She attempts to be philosophical but fails miserably.
Although she tries to make sense, her awkward epiphany has yet to be translated.
4. Directly relates to every awkward girl who secretly binges on law and order episodes.
Yup, this definitely might be the truth of many girls who don’t have a male companion. Thank you, Taylor for making watching 24 episodes of law and order in a row a normalcy.
5. Although she tries to hide it, like many of her fans she awkwardly embraces her inner white-girl beat.
At least she’s proud of her shrugging shoulder dance move. That one is a classic.
6. She embraces every part of her awkward demeanor including her attempt to be serious.
Laughing at yourself is the best policy.
7. Like many girls, she looks foolish while attempting to rock out.
Why look normal, when you can throw up rocker hands and scream your heart out?
8. When something exciting is happening, she can’t help but burst out in an awkward happy dance.
Happy dances just bring happiness to everyone around you. Why stop?
9. She understands the meaning of jamming out in your bedroom.
Now this is definitely something I know everyone can relate to. Who knows, maybe you even did this to one of Taylor’s songs?
10. Sometimes she just can’t look less awkward when laughing.
That’s ok, we all have our weird laughs. Thanks for being just one of them.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.