1. She takes selfies.
2. She’s a grandma, but she can still out-run you.
3. She’s trying to get all you Millennials a job.
6. She wore sequined red Chuck Taylors with a pant suit … while talking about the economy.
7. She is Ontario’s first female Premier…
8. And Canada’s first openly gay Premier. Ever.
9. She calls out Stephen Harper. All the time.
10. She’ll go to Pride with you.
11. She wants you to make more money …
12. So you can retire securely.
13. And speaking of securing your retirement, she has a plan for that too.
14. She uses Katy Perry’s “ROAR” as her campaign song.
15. Her first moment of political activism: she was sent home from school for fighting a no-pants-for-girls-rule.
16. She got into politics to fight against Mike Harris and his cuts to education.
17. She participated in Canada’s first running press conference.
18. She might be the only Premier to hula-hoop. And she’s really good at it.
19. She had a book written just for her. By her 4-year-old granddaughter.
20. She believes government is a force for good and wants to help people.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›