Celebrate the BEST. NEWS. EVER. by adding pumpkin flavors into every meal. Here’s how:
1. Pumpkin Waffles with Maple Cream Cheese Topping
These are definitely Lesley Knope approved. Check them out here.
2. Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Quinoa
Nothing beats a breakfast that’s healthy, filling AND tastes like pie. Take a look at the recipe here.
3. Vegan Breakfast Sandwich with Pumpkin Butter
An ideal hangover foodstuff. Get the recipe here.
4. Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Smoothie
Ready in under five minutes. Recipe here.
5. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
If someone makes you these, you should probably marry them. See the recipe here.
6. Autumn Cobb Salad with Pumpkin Dressing
With pumpkin cubes, seeds, and dressing, this healthy salad packs a punch of fall flavor. Check out the recipe here.
7. Pumpkin Soup and Apple Soup
Fall in a bowl, basically. See the recipe here.
8. Paleo Pumpkin Quiche with Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese
Wrap up individual slices for an envy-inducing work lunch. Recipe here.
9. Pumpkin Butter, Sopressata and Goat Cheese Panini
Sweet pumpkin, salty ham, and gooey cheese, FTW. Get the recipe here.
10. Bean and Rice Bites with Pumpkin-Sage Sauce
A great make-ahead meal since the flavors deepen over time. Recipe here.
11. Pumpkin Spice Rice Crispy Treats
Eating the whole pan is a sign of greatness. Take a look at the recipe.
12. Skinny Pumpkin Energy Bites
Great as a pre- or post-gym snack. Recipe here.
13. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip
Go nuts dipping apples, pretzels, strawberries, or whatever else you can imagine. Get the recipe.
14. Roasted Pumpkin Pie Chickpeas
Go ahead, try to eat just one. Recipe here.
15. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Vegan and Gluten Free. Check out the recipe here.
16. Roasted Pumpkin Seed Hummus
There’s no better way to use up your seeds after carving Jack-o’-Lanterns. Get the recipe here.
17. Pumpkin Pot Pie
A vegetarian comfort food that meat-eaters will go nuts over. Take a look at the recipe here.
18. Pumpkin Chipotle Pizza with Kale and Burrata
Pizza Night just grew up a little. Recipe here.
19. Red Wine Venison over Pumpkin Risotto
Pin this for your “fancy adult” dinner parties. Take a look at the full recipe here.
20. Pumpkin & Chicken Enchiladas
Pair these with a few ginger margaritas for extra yumminess. Recipe here.
21. Pumpkin Stuffed With *”Everything Good”
*In this case, “Everything Good” means bread, bacon, and cheese. Recipe here.
22. Pumpkin Pie Cannolis
Add chocolate chips to take these to the next level. See the recipe here.
23. Oatmeal Pumpkin Creme Pies
Like the ones from childhood, but so much tastier. Get the recipe here.
24. No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
Four Words: Impossible To Mess Up. Check out the recipe here.
25. Brown Butter Pumpkin Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Frosting
Cute little packages, big bold flavors. See the recipe here.
26. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
For when you need to experience equal parts Summer and Fall. Recipe here.
27. Bruleed Pumpkin Beer Pie
Because this list wouldn’t be complete without a little pie. Recipe here.
28. Sparkling Pumpkin Cider Beertail
Crisp and refreshing. Get the recipe here.
29. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
Delicious with or without a few hits of pumpkin spice liqueur. Check out the recipe here.
30. Pumpkin Sangria
The pumpkin pie spice and sugar rim is optional, but highly recommended. Get the recipe here.
31. Pumpkin Spice Latte Jello Shots
Every gathering needs a PSL pick-me-up, obviously. Check them out here.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›