1. Metal slides, and your legs, scorching and screeching all the way down.
It was a real test of your commitment to slides.
3. Getting into your parents’ oven car, that happens to have LEATHER SEATS.
4. A malfunctioning lawn sprinkler.
How am I supposed to run through this shit, dad. HOW.
5. The pool with tarp still over it because APPARENTLY the pool gets to decide when summer officially starts.
6. Or worse: When it’s so crowded it literally becomes the opposite of fun.
8. Your sidewalk chalk getting down to the very itty bitty that your nails are basically scraping the cement.
AND YOU HAVEN’T EVEN FINISHED YOUR HOPSCOTCH.