2. Bagged Milk
Yes, kinda strange, but they’re more eco-friendly and can be frozen and stored for longer periods of time. SO WHO’S WEIRD NOW.
3. Lounette and Molly from The Big Comfy Couch
Inspiring speedy cleanups everywhere since 1992.
4. The Famous (or Infamous) Tuxedo
…which inspired one of the great fashion moments in pop-culture history.
5. BeaverTail Pastries that Look Adorably and Deliciously Like Beaver Tails
Good enough for Obama, good enough for the world.
7. Canadian Tire Money
That you can actually use to buy things.
8. Tim Hortons and Beautiful Balls of Timbits
Did somebody say “RRRROLL UP THE RIM?”
10. Praising the Almighty Moose
A majestic creature with so much natural grace.
Classic, or avec bacon, the optional and necessary ingredient.
12. Drake’s $100 USD ($103 CAD) Smile
15. The Rachel McAdams + Ryan Gosling 4ever Fantasy
We must remain hopeful.
18. Putting Coins Inside of Other Coins and Giving It a Badass Name
19. Steve Nash
20. Early 2000s Sk8r Avril Lavigne
And tiny chains hanging off of your pants.
29. Any Excuse to Protest
These creative Montreal residents are baiting the police with doughnuts.
31. Michael J. Fox
34. Colin Mochrie from Whose Line Is It Anyway?
One of the funniest (if not the funniest) original cast members of the improvised TV show.
35. Knowing When to Appropriately Use This Word:
E.g., “It’s nice weather, eh?”
NOT: [insert any phrase here and tag “eh” at the end and thinking you’re so witty for mocking Canadians]
37. Complete Adoration For Baby Seals
Inspiring the most popular and cuddly stuffed animal in Canada.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›