1. The $11 billion merger between Burger King and Tim Hortons was the biggest watercooler talking point in Canada today.
2. Canadians are still reeling.
3. But it has also exposed a very sad thing: There is an entire population of people who do not know what Tim Hortons even is.
13. (Also known as “Americans”.)
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️