1. We all know Canada is a breathtaking country.
2. But it seems travel ‘zines and trip planners list the same “you need to visit” attractions every time.
3. Canada is NOT just Toronto and Quebec: There are some truly overlooked cities/sites/places that deserve much more love.
It could be a local hang-out, a restaurant, or even your own backyard. Every country has its spots that international travel guides might gleam over.
(Above: the sprawling country of Saskatchewan.)
4. So what are your favourite Canadian hidden gems? Let us know in the comments below!
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.