2. But it seems travel ‘zines and trip planners list the same “you need to visit” attractions every time.
3. Canada is NOT just Toronto and Quebec: There are some truly overlooked cities/sites/places that deserve much more love.
It could be a local hang-out, a restaurant, or even your own backyard. Every country has its spots that international travel guides might gleam over.
(Above: the sprawling country of Saskatchewan.)
4. So what are your favourite Canadian hidden gems? Let us know in the comments below!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝