2. The Ontario man who found a baby moose, and then took it for coffee at Tim Hortons.
3. And the Alberta resident who tried to climb aboard a swimming moose.
The guy was fined $2,500 for harassing the moose.
4. The person who lost his fur coat-wearing monkey in a Canadian Ikea.
The owner apparently also put a diaper on the monkey.
14. The guy hauling a deer on his back while riding a bike through town.
15. The New Brunswick man who stopped a bear attack by GRABBING THE BEAR’S TONGUE.
Hear him retell the encounter with these ridiculous reenactment graphics.
17. Whoever’s responsible for getting a bison into his car while his dog rides in the back.
21. The country’s “Chip Bandits” who stole limited edition BBQ chips from a woman’s home and made national news.
23. This rebel gently taking down a sign before skating out of his sting operation.
26. Kingston’s potato hurler.
Reports say he also hurled oranges.
29. And Toronto mayor — *heavy sigh as entire nation of Canada holds collective heads in hands* — Rob Ford.
The bicyclist in #14 is, in fact, carrying a deer on his back, and not a moose. A previous version of this post misidentified the animal. Knowledgable Canadians helped make that distinction.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›