1. Meet G-Dragon, one of the swaggiest pop stars to hail from South Korea.
2. He’s a singer, songwriter, rapper, producer, dancer, and model.
Multifaceted is an understatement.
3. And he’s quickly become one of the country’s biggest fashion icons.
6. G-Dragon belongs to K-Pop crew Big Bang. They are pretty cool too.
8. Oh yeah, and he’s proudly androgynous and it’s fucking amazing.
12. He’s blowing up and gracing magazine covers everywhere.
This one from Vogue Korea August 2013. Yeah that’s him on the left. U mad?
13. He loves hipihop and one of his biggest influences is Wu-Tang Clan.
Specifically the 1993 Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers album.
14. He’s collaborated with Missy Elliott and they hang out on the reg.
Check out their joint track “Niliria” here.
18. He’s shared killer tattoos that probably mean something really cool.
19. And visual motifs that probably mean something really cool.
21. And he just dropped the music video to his hit studio album title track “Coup D’etat,” which is so badass it can literally kill you.
Go ahead, jump into his maniacal world. You won’t be able to get out.
CORRECTION: G-Dragon is still a member of Big Bang. An earlier version of this item stated otherwise. (10/7/13)