1. On Thursday, Rob Ford was caught dancing — AGAIN — during a Toronto city council meeting.
2. This time to a reggae rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah,” because Toronto.
3. As the council meeting prepared to break for lunch (with over 40 items still left on the agenda, btw), singer Jay Douglas began serenading the council members.
4. And who was first to get up? Our very own Rob Ford, of course.
6. Then threw his hands in the air like he just didn’t care.
7. Then played back-up vocalist.
11. This has been a presentation of Rob Ford Dancing To Reggae At City Council.
12. Only in Toronto.
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›