1. On Thursday, Rob Ford was caught dancing — AGAIN — during a Toronto city council meeting.
2. This time to a reggae rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah,” because Toronto.
3. As the council meeting prepared to break for lunch (with over 40 items still left on the agenda, btw), singer Jay Douglas began serenading the council members.
7. Then played back-up vocalist.
11. This has been a presentation of Rob Ford Dancing To Reggae At City Council.
12. Only in Toronto.
Tanya Chen is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Toronto.
Here Are The Top Stories