1. Not a whole lot of great things are said about people from Toronto.
2. And, apparently, Vancouverites are just like Torontonians — just more shallow.
3. The rest of Canada has a …complicated relationship with Quebec.
4. Calgary’s reputation is not all that cute, either.
5. Albertans are cattle-herding-oil-tycoon-cowboys…???
6. A lot of baffling assumptions are made about les Montréalaises.
7. Winnipeg is a tundra in an undisclosed location.
8. …full of very nice cheapskates.
9. Saskatoon seems like one of the more hopeful, happy places.
10. Mississauga only exists in relation to Toronto.
11. And most people tend to …shit on Hamilton.
12. Folks are generally confused by Victoria.
13. Whereas Edmonton has one consistent result.
14. (Guys, a little harsh, eh?)
15. Newfoundland’s rep is a very sad mixed bag.
16. And no one even has an opinion about Ottawa :(
Tanya Chen is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Toronto.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".