1. First, look at the expression across this boy’s face after concert-goers gave him a front-row seat.
Jeff Kravitz / FilmMagic
2. And the reaction of these two dads at the exact moment they met their new baby boy.
5. Then meet rescue pup Billy, and his adopter Adam.
6. Check out Caine and his arcade.
BuzzFeed / Via vimeo.com
(Watch his full story here.)
7. Then meet this security guard at the Magic Kingdom.
8. Look through this couple’s photos that prove love will trump all.
Tim Dodd / Via timdoddphotography.com
9. Remember classic Winnie The Pooh cartoons? And how it taught you the heart-shattering beauty of true friendship?
12. Watch as this guy carried out his brother’s last wish: to tip an unsuspecting waiter/waitress $500.
13. And then there was this video capturing just how far this man goes to help save his wife’s life.
14. Here’s the story of Harold Jellicoe Percival, a veteran who passed and had no close family who could attend his funeral…
15. …until, after other publications covered the story, hundreds of servicemen and civilians showed up the morning of Harold’s funeral.
17. A Redditor found this note on the plane that someone wrote to herself.
19. And at this little boy after his hockey hero, Minnesota Wild’s Charlie Coyle, waved at him.
21. Now, if you haven’t yet watched Up, brace yourselves for the movies’ first scenes.
23. Watch this reunion between a soldier coming home to his dogs:
24. And the one between brothers:
27. (After the story ran, 11-year-old Colin received thousands of cards on his birthday.)
AP Photo/Kalamazoo Gazette-MLive Media Group, Chuck Miller
28. And these final moments of Mufasa’s life in The Lion King…
29. BRB :’( :’( :’(
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›