1. Weeks before graduation, as you triumphed through the last finals of your life, you couldn’t wait to be done with school.
4. But you quickly realized it was time to officially leave the nest.
6. So, you begin to delete (or change the privacy settings of) your past and head straight for your career.
7. After submitting a few applications, you start to feel kinda good.
11. And whether former employers liked you enough to help you out.
12. And what a job even means in the larger, existential scheme.
13. You get really bitter and resentful of all your friends’ new job updates on Facebook and LinkedIn.
14. Then a completely irrational fear begins to settle in: What if you never get a job?
15. No, you’re being crazy. You have a college degree you can count on.
Tanya Chen is a senior editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Toronto.
Here Are The Top Stories