1. It’s still beautiful fall harvest weather outside AS IT SHOULD BE.
3. We have all the good stuff about American Thanksgiving, like candied sweet potatoes.
5. It’s earlier, erego it’s just better.
That’s a scientific fact.
9. You don’t have midterms around this time so you can properly eat, sleep, repeat.
10. Each year is dedicated to a different glorious reason why we celebrate.
Here are some more.
11. For the Québécois, there’s no pressure to celebrate, which means more businesses stay open.
And no one will judge you if you don’t have Thanksgiving festivity plans.
12. You don’t have to wake up at ungodly hours to participate in Black Friday with your parents.
So much stress for so little savings.
13. Canada does the Thanksgiving football thing, too.
It’s called the “Thanksgiving Day Classic,” a doubleheader with four CFL teams. And really that’s enough.