1. Boy bands:
Our hearts will always go pitter-patter for a group of guys singing about love.
2. Drawing on place-mats:
Whenever you give a crayon to any human—whether adult or child—coloring will happen.
3. Collecting comics:
We just grow up and get bigger bedrooms with more storage space.
4. Reenacting the books we read as kids:
Imagination is REAL!
5. Playing our favorite video games:
Thankfully, the older we get the more options we have.
6. Dominating at board games:
At first, we just wanted to beat our siblings. And now? Yeah, same exact thing.
7. Picking out the perfect Halloween costume:
It’s one of the few holidays that gets better with age.
8. Staying up late to watch cartoons:
You don’t have an official bedtime, but you’ll still break it whenever possible.
9. Hoarding cards from our favorite games:
Sure, they may disappear in a box or the attic, but our love for them always remains.
10. Seeing every concert we can:
When you’re a fan, you don’t stop being one.