But by the last few days…
via Muslim Problems
2. This agonizing moment when you wake up for Suhoor and the Fajr Athan goes off:
10. Where you will undoubtedly have to have this conversation:
19. Which sometimes comes with its own set of issues:
21. And then you’ll end your Ramadan just the way your started it: debating whether or not the moon has been sighted.
Eid Mubarak, y’all.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.