But by the last few days…
via Muslim Problems
2. This agonizing moment when you wake up for Suhoor and the Fajr Athan goes off:
3. If you do manage to wake up, you struggle to keep your eyes open during suhoor time.
5. Your stomach will growl the entire day:
7. But then you eventually snapback to reality and realize one of the many things you are learning while fasting:
8. But sometimes you may momentarily forget you are fasting and put food into your mouth:
9. This is you during any work/school lunches or any food related events:
10. Where you will undoubtedly have to have this conversation:
12. Meanwhile the only date you are looking forward to the entire day is this one:
18. But before you know it, you will have completed your fast for the day and it will be time for Taraweeh.
19. Which sometimes comes with its own set of issues:
20. But you will make it. And though fasting isn’t easy, it’s ultimately very rewarding.
21. And then you’ll end your Ramadan just the way your started it: debating whether or not the moon has been sighted.
Eid Mubarak, y’all.