But in Orange Is the New Black Season 2, we get to see another side of Poussey: a darker, more vulnerable side, including a heartbreaking glimpse into her past.
Basically, if you loved her in Season 1, there are so many more ways she steals your heart in Season 2.
2. And when we got to see a younger Poussey rock a mohawk and speak German in a flashback to when she was living on an army base in Germany with her family.
3. And when she stood up to her German girlfriend’s father and stayed true to who she is.
5. When she kept it real during Healy’s “Safe Place” group therapy and it broke all our hearts to see an always cheerful Poussey this sad.
6. And the face she made when her feelings for Taystee went beyond friendship… and the one she made when Taystee didn’t feel the same way.
7. And when Vee (aka arguably the worst thing to ever happen to Litchfield) tried to break Poussey and we all wanted to jump into our screens to protect her.
8. The pain she felt when Vee made everyone, including Taystee, abandon Poussey because she wouldn’t deal for her.
9. And that agonizing moment in the bathroom when she was attacked by Crazy Eyes on Vee’s order and was left crying on the floor.