16. And he faced his greatest fear just so he could be with her.
17. Besides, when Ryan did have something to say, he wasn’t afraid to speak up.
25. Because, in that moment, we all learned what it is like to have loved and lost.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.