It's just too hot and muggy and horrible in London at the moment.
1. You wake up, check the headlines and find out the UK’s hotter than Miami, Jamaica AND Athens.
3. “How lovely,” you think. “This is going to be the best summer ever.”
4. But then you step outside and realise you could not have been more wrong.
6. London’s parks are suddenly the most densely populated areas on the planet.
8. Meanwhile, Oxford Street is a punishing hellscape. More so than usual.
9. And the thought of getting on a crowded tube makes you want to cry.
10. You decide hanging out on Southbank is your best option. Water + outdoor bars = bliss, right?
Wrong. Everyone else had the same idea.