1. You wake up, check the headlines and find out the UK’s hotter than Miami, Jamaica AND Athens.
3. “How lovely,” you think. “This is going to be the best summer ever.”
4. But then you step outside and realise you could not have been more wrong.
6. London’s parks are suddenly the most densely populated areas on the planet.
8. Meanwhile, Oxford Street is a punishing hellscape. More so than usual.
9. And the thought of getting on a crowded tube makes you want to cry.
10. You decide hanging out on Southbank is your best option. Water + outdoor bars = bliss, right?
Wrong. Everyone else had the same idea.
11. You could try and escape the city, but you know there’d be no respite at the seaside either.
15. Leaving a can of Coke in the car is the worst idea you could ever have.
17. You’re forced to celebrate birthdays with cakes made out of fruit.
22. If it were socially acceptable to spend the entire day doing this, you surely would.
23. Of course, the only thing worse than the heat is people moaning about the heat.
It’s just too hot and muggy and horrible in London at the moment.
It’s too hot In London
Literally been everywhere in London today. It’s too hot fow dis shiz.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.