1. This is Katy Haile now (left), and as a child. She really loves the ’80s cartoon Rainbow Brite.
3. And now she’s turned her home into a Rainbow Brite museum.
4. The process took just over a year.
5. She has over 1,500 Rainbow Brite themed items on display.
7. Even the bedrooms pay tribute to the ’80s cartoon.
“Our initial setup of The Rainbow Land Museum took two months,” Katy told BuzzFeed.
“But I’ve been steadily updating and improving it over the past year.
“I expect it will be a lifelong project.