3. And now she’s turned her home into a Rainbow Brite museum.
4. The process took just over a year.
5. She has over 1,500 Rainbow Brite themed items on display.
7. Even the bedrooms pay tribute to the ’80s cartoon.
“Our initial setup of The Rainbow Land Museum took two months,” Katy told BuzzFeed.
“But I’ve been steadily updating and improving it over the past year.
“I expect it will be a lifelong project.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.