1. This is Katy Haile now (left), and as a child. She really loves the ’80s cartoon Rainbow Brite.
3. And now she’s turned her home into a Rainbow Brite museum.
4. The process took just over a year.
5. She has over 1,500 Rainbow Brite themed items on display.
7. Even the bedrooms pay tribute to the ’80s cartoon.
“Our initial setup of The Rainbow Land Museum took two months,” Katy told BuzzFeed.
“But I’ve been steadily updating and improving it over the past year.
“I expect it will be a lifelong project.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›