1. Oh hey, London. Imagine if there was a garden on a wall in our city.
2. That would be cool, wouldn’t it?
3. Hang on a minute, there is one.
Environmentalists have turned the side of the Rubens Hotel in Victoria into a garden, in an effort to reduce the risk of flooding in the area.
Wild strawberries! Buttercups! Crocuses! Green ferns! These are all things that will grow on the magical wall garden.
The hotel roof will collect rain water to to feed the plants, and the whole project is going to increase biodiversity in a gross, smoggy area.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.