2. “Does that mean you’re infectious?”
4. “My friend had glandular fever once.”
That’s so interesting. Please tell me more.
5. “They were OK though.”
“Good for your anonymous friend.”
6. “Isn’t it called The Kissing Disease?”
By absolute IDIOTS, yes.
8. “Is it an STI?”
10. “So are you really tired?”
Yep. That’s the nature of it. You’ve really grasped the core concept there.
12. “Are you sure you’re not just overworked?”
Yes, I’m pretty sure the problem runs deeper than that.
13. “Why don’t you have a coffee?”
Could you try to be any less helpful.
15. “Your eyes are awfully bloodshot.”
THAT’S BECAUSE I AM THE MOST TIRED PERSON ALIVE.
16. “Eugh so do you have tonsillitis?”
Yep. Got any more probing medical questions?
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›