2. “Does that mean you’re infectious?”
4. “My friend had glandular fever once.”
That’s so interesting. Please tell me more.
6. “Isn’t it called The Kissing Disease?”
By absolute IDIOTS, yes.
10. “So are you really tired?”
Yep. That’s the nature of it. You’ve really grasped the core concept there.
12. “Are you sure you’re not just overworked?”
Yes, I’m pretty sure the problem runs deeper than that.
13. “Why don’t you have a coffee?”
Could you try to be any less helpful.
15. “Your eyes are awfully bloodshot.”
THAT’S BECAUSE I AM THE MOST TIRED PERSON ALIVE.
16. “Eugh so do you have tonsillitis?”
Yep. Got any more probing medical questions?
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›