1. K.Middy and Wills have named Prince George’s godparents.
And there are seven of them: William van Cutsem, Zara Tindall, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, Julia Samuel, Hugh Grosvenor, Emilia Jardine-Paterson and Oliver Baker.
2. Atomic Kitten’s Natasha is dating 5ive’s Ritchie.
OMG SO GOOD. They got close on The Big Reunion and this is the best thing in the whole world.
4. James Arthur fancies Lauren Pope.
And he claims not to have hooked up with Kimberley Garner earlier this year. Looks like someone will be swapping West London for Essex pretty soon.
5. Mollie from The Saturdays has been signed by Next Models.
“We noticed her style and how great she looked,” an agency spokesperson said. Mollie joins fellow musicians Rita Ora, Lana Del Rey and Ellie Goulding on the agency’s books.
6. Sir Alex Ferguson thinks Becks got too big for his boots.
“David was the only player I managed who chose to be famous, who made it his mission to be known outside the game,” he revealed in his autobiography. “I felt uncomfortable with the celebrity aspect of his life.”
7. Nicole Scherzinger has lost a stone in just seven weeks.
A combination of her busy work schedule and her split with Lewis Hamilton are to blame. “Because she’s been throwing herself into her work and undertaking such a frantic schedule to distract her from the loneliness, it’s having a real kickback on her health,” a source told new!. Awh.
8. Strictly bosses have banned the boys from dancing topless.
“Ben [Cohen] was going to take his shirt off on Saturday night, but then we had complaints about me doing it so he was told not to,” Ashley Taylor Dawson told Reveal. Unfair!
9. Jamie Dornan will play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades.
And his wife, singer Amelia Warner, is OK with it. “After extensive talks, they’ve agreed it is too good an opportunity for him to turn down,” a source told new!. Thank goodness for that.
10. Bake Off’s Ruby is still receiving sexist abuse from haters.
She’s been called a “cry baby,” a “manipulator” and a “filthy slag. And Ruby reckons it’s because she’s a woman. “The criticism ranged from gently cynical to downright obnoxious, but as the series went on I noticed an increasing degree of personal vitriol and misogyny,” she told new!. “So much criticism levelled at the bakers is gender specific.”
11. Sharon Osbourne has been mentoring Sam Bailey via Skype.
Juggling her judging position with supporting son Jack on Dancing With The Stars is proving too much for Sharon, who isn’t giving her acts the support they need. “Usually she just left us because we’re older,” ex-contestant Lorna told Now. Oh dear.
12. Simon’s trying to get Cheryl back.
With all four current judges planning to leave, Simon called The X Factor’s producers and told them to get Cheryl back. “Simon knows deep down ratings would go up if he returned as well,” a source told Now. How exciting.
14. Katie Price thinks her sunbed was haunted.
And she even got Sally Morgan in to investigate. Sally said she felt the presence of a woman who had lives or worked at the nursing home Katie’s mansion occupies the site of. She also confirmed that this women might have been messing with Katie’s tanning regime. Spooky.
15. Dannii and Kylie Minogue are moving back to the UK.
With Dannii considering going back to to The X Factor and Kylie signed up to The Voice, the pair will be living in London together. “Kylie was able to spend a month in Australia with Dannii earlier this year and they had a ball,” a source told Reveal. “They were talking about doing some work together… and they see no reason not to go ahead.” AAAAAH SO EXCITING.
16. And finally, David Beckham kissed Harper Seven and the whole world melted.
Sources: Now, Reveal and new!.
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›