1. This house looks pretty normal, right?
2. What about this one? Sure, it’s fancy, but there’s nothing that unusual about it.
There’s a spaceship in the attic. A SPACESHIP.
3. This house is just lovely.
NO. NO IT’S NOT.
Oh, just a stuffed wolf looking gazing out of a window.
4. This one’s… nice?
LOOK WHAT’S AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN!
A genuine pub.
6. This is a lovely cottage.
7. Ok, so what’s wrong with this one?
8. And finally…
But apparently quirky stuff actually helps houses to sell. “A unique feature could actually end up being the major selling point of a house,” said Matthew James, the head of Communications at Rightmove.
“A buyer may be looking for something a bit different or they might fall in love with a colour scheme.
“Unusual properties definitely draw in interest.”