Made in Chelsea is back. And, if last night’s episode is anything to go by, this is going to be the most explosive series yet.
For starters, there’s four new characters: Freddie, Belle, Tiff and Miffy. And Louise’s bro Sam made a cheeky appearance too.
1. The show opened with Spencer’s first therapy session.
When his relationship with Lucy Watson ended (yep, you’ve guessed it: he cheated on her), Spenny realised he has a problem.
2. Meanwhile, Lucy showed off her banging bod and admired his cheating skills.
“He’s just so good at it,” she told Binky. Cheating, that is.
Which made basically everyone on Twitter #TeamLucy for the first time ever.
Chloe Sandall âœŒ
Spencer is an absolute idiot for cheating on @imLucyWatson. Shes beautiful! #MIC.
I hated Lucy when she first came on MIC now I love her! #MIC
@imLucyWatson you have a nice face #teamlucy
3. BUT THEN TWO NEW FITTIES ARRIVED SO WE FORGOT ABOUT LUCY WATSON.
They’re called Freddie and Miffy and I want to marry both / either / both.
4. It took Freddie about 10 seconds to ask Lucy out.
She said no.
5. Spencer told Jamie he’s still texting Louise.
Which didn’t bode well for Andy, who inexplicably took Louise back after she spent the night at some other guy’s house at the end of series 5.
So everyone hates Louise even more than they did before.
I want Andy to punch Louise in the face. #MadeInChelsea
Oh Louise do yourself a favour and leave the programme, no one appreciates your presence #mic
6. Louise said “whaddup” a lot.
The nation spoke.
God, I wish more than anything Louise would stop saying ‘whaddup’. Such a dickhead. #madeinchelsea #MIC
7. And then Lucy Watson told Andy the truth. So he broke up with Louise.
Apparently Louise got her tits out at a house party, gave some guys a lap dance and stayed the night.
Louise claims she just lost her phone.
Apparently I’m a criminal for losing 5 phones in a year. so sue me.
Meanwhile, Lucy Watson made an excellent observation.
Love that my full name is trending. Always my full name.
8. And, of course, whenever Andy talked about his feelings, his nostrils flared.
Andy’s Nostril’s deserve better
9. But, whatever. There’s a new love triangle to care about now.
Phoebe’s best friend Fran kissed Alex. PHOEBE’S BEST FRIEND FRAN KISSED ALEX! Phoebe’s mad at Fran.
10. Erm, hang on. Phoebe’s decided that cornrows are cool.
No one else really agreed.
I am soooo not feeling Phoebe Lettuce’s cornrows #natagoodlook
11. And Proudlock’s gone for the topknot.
Which is oddly attractive.
Proudlock how can you still look hot with a topknot!? #onlyhim
12. Francis obviously got stuck in the pool naked.
13. And then the unthinkable happened. Lucy Watson developed actual emotions.
The first time, it was because she felt a real feeling called “empathy” towards Andy when he found out about Louise. The second time, it was because she felt a real feeling called “love” when Spencer was a dick to her.
Some people questioned how real those tears were.
Secret MIC FACT: The producers had to jab a Pentel Rollerball in Lucy’s eyeball for SIX HOURS to produce a single tear. #madeinchelsea
Others were just very shocked.
It didn’t even take the second half of the first episode. But LUCY IS CRYING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN #MIC #madeinchelsea
But mostly we all just really loved Lucy.
Awee I totally started crying when Lucy cried #MIC
WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE.
Only Binky’s mum can make it any better.
â€œ@heatworld: We’re kind of waiting for Binky’s mum to pop up and give us some wisdom #madeinchelseaâ€ she will be back! X