Made in Chelsea is back. And, if last night’s episode is anything to go by, this is going to be the most explosive series yet.
For starters, there’s four new characters: Freddie, Belle, Tiff and Miffy. And Louise’s bro Sam made a cheeky appearance too.
1. The show opened with Spencer’s first therapy session.
When his relationship with Lucy Watson ended (yep, you’ve guessed it: he cheated on her), Spenny realised he has a problem.
2. Meanwhile, Lucy showed off her banging bod and admired his cheating skills.
“He’s just so good at it,” she told Binky. Cheating, that is.
Which made basically everyone on Twitter #TeamLucy for the first time ever.
3. BUT THEN TWO NEW FITTIES ARRIVED SO WE FORGOT ABOUT LUCY WATSON.
They’re called Freddie and Miffy and I want to marry both / either / both.
4. It took Freddie about 10 seconds to ask Lucy out.
She said no.
5. Spencer told Jamie he’s still texting Louise.
Which didn’t bode well for Andy, who inexplicably took Louise back after she spent the night at some other guy’s house at the end of series 5.
So everyone hates Louise even more than they did before.
6. Louise said “whaddup” a lot.
The nation spoke.
7. And then Lucy Watson told Andy the truth. So he broke up with Louise.
Apparently Louise got her tits out at a house party, gave some guys a lap dance and stayed the night.
Louise claims she just lost her phone.
Meanwhile, Lucy Watson made an excellent observation.
8. And, of course, whenever Andy talked about his feelings, his nostrils flared.
9. But, whatever. There’s a new love triangle to care about now.
Phoebe’s best friend Fran kissed Alex. PHOEBE’S BEST FRIEND FRAN KISSED ALEX! Phoebe’s mad at Fran.
10. Erm, hang on. Phoebe’s decided that cornrows are cool.
No one else really agreed.
11. And Proudlock’s gone for the topknot.
Which is oddly attractive.
12. Francis obviously got stuck in the pool naked.
13. And then the unthinkable happened. Lucy Watson developed actual emotions.
The first time, it was because she felt a real feeling called “empathy” towards Andy when he found out about Louise. The second time, it was because she felt a real feeling called “love” when Spencer was a dick to her.