1. Remember this guy?
You fed him, cleaned up after him and cried when he died.
He was basically your best friend, wasn’t he?
2. WELL IT’S TIME FOR A REUNION.
Bandai is launching a new model under the Tamagotchi Friends brand in 2014.
The new models will allow owners to “bump” with other Tamagotchi owners in order to send texts, exchange gifts and go on dates. They’ll cost £24.99.
3. Just like ’90s Tamagotchis, they’ll be egg-shaped, have dot matrix screens and be controlled by three buttons.
OMG SO EXCITED.
For more information, click here.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›