1. “Ummm, are you crying?” Yep, thanks for pointing that out.
2. “No. I have a cold. I have something in my eye. I SPILT A DRINK ON MY OWN FACE.”
6. Elderly couples who still love each other make you cry.
7. Hell, even the Daily Mail being mean about Britney makes you cry.
8. It can be really awkward at work, because that’s where you’re supposed to be grown-up.
9. So you’ve got really good at not blinking until you’re in the toilet, just in case your eyes leak tears.
12. You’ve lost count of the number of donkeys charity adverts have caused you to adopt.
14. Or the number of times you didn’t have enough change, because you gave it all away.
15. Every time you’re drunk, you try to explain that you just feel things more deeply than everyone else.
Even though you know it makes you sound odious.
16. And after drinking comes the hangover. Which entails the hangover cry, aka the worst of all cries.
19. Crying at every reunion with old friends makes you feel about 9 years old.
20. And crying with frustration when your internet banking log-in doesn’t work makes you feel like an absolute freak.
22. You know that you’ll never make it to the end of a film without bawling your eyes out.
Which can be really awkward if you’re on a date.
23. You know that you’ll never win an argument, because you’ll cry and forget how to speak.
24. And you know that you’ll toss and turn all night if you suspect someone you hung out with today seemed upset.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›