2. Buying the cheaper M&S equivalent landed you in detention.
4. Mind you, navigating your Sixth Form Dress Code was a minefield.
5. But at least you could work out exactly how far to roll up your skirt.
14. Playing lacrosse twice a week meant your body was always covered in ball-shaped bruises.
15. The first time you met boys was on the school bus.
17. You finally met some more at joint discos with the boys’ school.
21. Parents’ Evening was essentially speed dating for the single parents.
22. You had at least one friend whose parents paid her to do well in her GCSEs.
29. Years of Speech & Drama lessons meant you could quote pretty much everything Shakespeare ever wrote.
30. You knew summer had arrived when your Maths class moved to the top garden.
31. Being chosen to read the Bible in the Christmas cathedral service was, like, the biggest honour.
32. So you spent the entire year debating at local rotary clubs to practise.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️