2. Buying the cheaper M&S equivalent landed you in detention.
4. Mind you, navigating your Sixth Form Dress Code was a minefield.
5. But at least you could work out exactly how far to roll up your skirt.
14. Playing lacrosse twice a week meant your body was always covered in ball-shaped bruises.
15. The first time you met boys was on the school bus.
17. You finally met some more at joint discos with the boys’ school.
21. Parents’ Evening was essentially speed dating for the single parents.
22. You had at least one friend whose parents paid her to do well in her GCSEs.
29. Years of Speech & Drama lessons meant you could quote pretty much everything Shakespeare ever wrote.
30. You knew summer had arrived when your Maths class moved to the top garden.
31. Being chosen to read the Bible in the Christmas cathedral service was, like, the biggest honour.
32. So you spent the entire year debating at local rotary clubs to practise.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.