1. So everyone knows Cheshire as one of the UK’s richest counties.
2. As a place where people like the Duke of Westminster live in houses like this.
3. Where something called the Glitz List actually exists.
4. And every village has at least one footballer living in it.
That’s Michael Owen. He lives in Flintshire.
5. But a day out at the Chester Races will prove it’s actually kinda trashy.
6. Living on the Edge, the original Made in Chelsea, may have been set in Alderley Edge.
8. And Rosies has a hotdog stand in the middle of its dancefloor.
9. Still, trashy can be good. You’ll struggle to beat a Thursday night 3-in-a-bed for good value boozing.
11. Even if the ones to Northwich’s Salt Museum left a little to be desired.
15. So you hung out at young farmer’s balls as much as poss.
19. The day Chester got a Jack Wills was better than Christmas.
20. It meant you could stop travelling to Abersoch to buy your boyfriend fit hoodies.
21. Because what else were you going to wear to Wakestock?
22. Talking of Abersoch, summers there were the best.
23. So you may have grown up in the land of the nouveau riche.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›