2. Not to mention, the snuggliest garment around.
Earvin Corona / Flickr: 65027449@N05 / CC
3. GAP was pretty much the only trendy shop that your parents considered sensible.
JStone / Shutterstock
4. The “GAP” on the front matched the gap in your front teeth.
Maile M Rounds / Thinkstock
5. And you secretly loved it when grown ups asked if the gap in your sweater was making you chilly.
SuperFantastic / Flickr: 35423169@N00 / CC
11. If you pulled your hood up, you looked moody and thoughtful.
Tammy Mcallister / Thinkstock
12. Whilst simultaneously enjoying the feeling of the softest material gently carressing your skin.
Tabatha Leggett is commissioning editor at BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people allowed aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›