2. Not to mention, the snuggliest garment around.
Earvin Corona / Flickr: 65027449@N05 / CC
3. GAP was pretty much the only trendy shop that your parents considered sensible.
JStone / Shutterstock
4. The “GAP” on the front matched the gap in your front teeth.
Maile M Rounds / Thinkstock
5. And you secretly loved it when grown ups asked if the gap in your sweater was making you chilly.
SuperFantastic / Flickr: 35423169@N00 / CC
11. If you pulled your hood up, you looked moody and thoughtful.
Tammy Mcallister / Thinkstock
12. Whilst simultaneously enjoying the feeling of the softest material gently carressing your skin.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.