Omg this waitress knows me she has served me a white wine spritzer in a tall glass with a straw just how I like it
1. White wine spritzers are the most underappreciated heroes of summertime drinking.
2. They consist of one part wine, one part club soda.
3. And they are heaven in a glass.
5. That soda.
7. And if you want to get fancy, you can add a drop of bitters.
Bon Appétit magazine’s recipe suggests a drop or two of orange bitters.
8. Such a perfect combination.
9. Spritzers are less calorific than straight wine.
There are 175 kilocalories in a typical serving of white wine, and only 130 kilocalories in a spritzer.