1. Sheridan’s not just our favourite character in Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps.
She played Janet, Jonny’s straight-talking girlfriend / wife / widow.
3. An incredibly talented stage actress.
As proved by her performances in The Taming of the Shrew and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
4. And the best thing to happen to London’s West End in the last five years.
The Telegraph described her Elle Woods as “infinitely more likeable than Reece Witherspoon in [Legally Blonde] the film”.
7. And she was in a rom com about the invention of the vibrator.
She played Molly The Lolly In Hysteria.
8. But Sheridan can do serious too. Her performance in Hedda Gabbler was mesmerising.
That’s why it won her the 2013 Theatregoers’ Choice Award for “Best Actress in a Play”.
9. She made an excellent Lucie Miller in an audio series of Doctor Who.
She accompanied Eighth Doctor Paul McGann.
11. But really, Sheridan’s at her best when she’s making us laugh.
We hear you, Janet.
14. And a most excellent server.
<3 RUDI <3
15. Her relationship with James Corden was the cutest thing in the whole world ever.
18. NO! WRONG AGAIN! The fact she’s really close to her parents beats everything.
20. And remind ourselves of the time she stripped off for charity.
It was for the Make A Difference Trust, and she was egged on by Gok Wan.