2. Expectation: You will spend a maximum of one hour a day Facebook stalking.
Reality: For every 30 minutes of work you complete, you reward yourself with a 30 minute stalk.
Reality: You make about three before your alarm clock mysteriously breaks.
4. Expectation: You’re going to colour coordinate your lecture notes and cross-reference them using your brand new coloured highlighters.
Reality: You forget to buy a folder so your notes are strewn all over the place.
6. Expectation: You’re going to take up a new hobby, like learning a new language or going to art galleries.
Reality: You’re going to master the art of composing the morning apology text.
Reality: No, really. You’re going to master the art of composing the morning apology text.
11. Expectation: You’re going to stop pulling all-nighters and start getting 8 hours sleep a night.
12. Expectation: You are going to attend a careers fair and find yourself a grad job.
13. Reality: You’ve resigned yourself to the fact that you’re facing imminent unemployment.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.