1. This is the single cover for “Two In A Million”, the greatest song to have ever been sung.
3. The video kicks off with Jo sporting a thumb ring and showing off her barbed wire tattoo. You can see her bra straps under her vest top and there are two strands of hair framing her face. So far, so 1999.
5. Next up, Paul contemplates the world with a shaved head and a sleveless hoodie.
6. Enter Jo, complete with scrunchie, those hair strands and a spaghetti strap top.
8. Jon, in a full length white coat, and Rachel, with a perfect central parting, are reading a magazine together. At a guess, it’s probably Shout.
9. A close up of Rachel reveals the best blue eyeshadow in the whole world ever.
10. OMG check out Hannah’s hair (again). OMG check out Tina’s central parting. OMG check out Hannah’s tattoo choker necklace.
11. Also, let’s dedicate a moment to Hannah’s unreasonably heavy eyeliner and bright red lipstick. Make up was so bold in 1999.
12. Meanwhile, Rachel and Jo pat Smackers lipbalm onto their lips, having perfectly straightened their hair and put on chunky thumb rings.
13. Bradley, Paul and Jon are having a shaving foam fight. Wearing vest tops. So very 1999.
14. OMG (last time, I promise) HANNAH’S HAIR. Rachel’s got her 1999 accessories down, and is sporting a leather choker and a chunky watch.
16. It’s time for an outfit change, and Rachel’s opted for a backless, leather boob tube with a pointed finish that just about leaves her midriff bare. There are “peace” signs all round. 1999 was a very peaceful year.
17. But Rachel’s got nothing on Hannah, who has paired her leather boob tube dress with leather flares.
19. Enjoy the whole video here.
Tabatha Leggett is a senior writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.