1. “How does your difference make a difference?”
Asked in a management consulting interview at Ivy Planning Group.
2. “How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?”
Asked in a sales trading interview at UBS.
3. “Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?”
Asked in a dry bulk marketing interview at BHP Billiton.
4. “How would you rate your memory?”
Asked in a front desk associate interview at Marriott.
5. “In a fight between a lion and a tiger, who would win and why?”
Asked in an associate consulting interview at Capco.
6. “How would you explain Facebook to your Grandma?”
Asked in a sales executive interview at Huddle.
7. “What makes you happy about work on a Friday evening?”
Asked in an international development managing interview at Tesco.
8. “How many dogs in the world have the same exact number of hairs?”
Asked in a capital equipment training interview at Capital Asset Exchange & Trading.
9. “Try to estimate the revenue from the sale of tickets at the 2012 Olympics.”
Asked in a business analyst interview at Bain.
10. “Name as many uses for a brick as you can in one minute.”
Asked in a graphic chip making interview at Nvidia.
11. “What do you think about when you are alone in your car?”
Asked in an associate analyst interview at Gallup.
12. “A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?”
Asked in an office engineering interview at Clark Construction Group.
13. “Having an infinite supply of water and two containers, one for three litres and one for five litres, how would you measure four litres?”
Asked in a software development engineering interview at Amazon.
14. “Calculate the angle of two clock hands when the time is 11.50am.”
Asked in a software developing interview at Bank of America.
15. “On a scale from one to 10, rate me as an interviewer.”
Asked in a labourer interview at Kraft Foods.
16. “If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?”
Asked in an analyst interview at Goldman Sachs.
17. “How many basketballs can you fit in this room?”
Asked in a people analyst interview at Google.
18. “How do they get the ‘M’ on M&Ms?”
Asked in an attourney interview at Wachtell Lipton.
19. “What would you do if you just inherited a pizzeria from your uncle?”
Asked in a business analyst interview at Volkswagen.