1. Everyone got into ramen.
2. People started drinking sherry again.
3. Latin restaurants opened everywhere.
What kind of Latin food can I get? Andina specialises in Peruvian food, Cabana (pictured), is the place for barbecued Brazilian food - the spicy malagueta chicken is their best-selling dish - and nowhere does Mexican street food better than Death By Burrito. But if it’s Argentinian fare you’re after, try Casa Malevo.
4. As did American places.
5. And Korean ones.
6. Everything got smoked.
7. Or pickled.
9. Restaurants stopped offering variety.
10. Milkshakes got boozy.
Which is the best? The Cereal Killer at The Blind Pig (£9.50).
11. Prosecco was served on tap.
12. Chicken got fancy.
13. We welcomed cronuts to the U.K.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."